Monday, November 28, 2011

Is it me or is there just something inherently wrong with this?

I went to Talbot WMA today to fish.  When I got out of my truck I saw a pile of something in the woods, literally 50 or so feet from the sign.  I walked over to see what it was and was surprised to find that someone had dressed a deer at the parking area and left the carcass in the woods.  Not a pretty site.  Is it really acceptable (or legal) to clean a deer right at the parking area of a wildlife management area in this state?  For the record, I am not opposed to hunting.  I am, however, disgusted by the amount of garbage thrown into the woods (including this carcass) in some very beautiful rural areas in CT.  What is wrong with people?


While the fishing was not very exciting, it wasn't as ugly as the beginning of the trip.  I did catch one nice brown on a Gartside Sparrow nymph.


No comments:

Post a Comment